Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Life Style 600 is not getting on

Hi All,

My Bose Lifestyle 600 is not getting on . I tried to restart and used different plugging location  ,however still is not getting on .Also on the remote display here is spinning keep on going . Can some one let me know how to troublesoot this ?

Thanks,

Sumant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Life Style 600 is not getting on

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello Sumant.s,

Thanks for providing an update and an image of your Lifestyle 600's console power cable. From the image provided, it looks like there may be damage to the cable. Additionally, I would be cautious as this pin may still be inserted to your Lifestyle's console.

At this point, I encourage you to reach out directly to support in your region. Visit our Global website HERE, select your region and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kindest,

Andy B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi Sumant.s, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Do any of the buttons on remote work with the Lifestyle system? This can be checked by seeing if the green power LED appears when the buttons are pressed. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Hi Hector,

I am not able to see any green light on the remote . Any button pressed on the remote its showing the spinning image on remote display .Also when I tried to do switch on the power button on console ,its still not on. Just contacted customer care and they are sending a new power cable . I will post it here if new power cable resolve this .

Thanks,

Sumanta

Highlighted

Hi Sumant.S, 

Thanks for updating me on this. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Hi Hector,

Got the power cable only . However the problem is still there . I am attaching the picture of power cable input . There are 6 pin ,however one is empty. Do you think thast could be the reason ? If not what else I can do forthe troubleshoot .

2019-04-27_14-00-38.jpg

Highlighted
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello Sumant.s,

Thanks for providing an update and an image of your Lifestyle 600's console power cable. From the image provided, it looks like there may be damage to the cable. Additionally, I would be cautious as this pin may still be inserted to your Lifestyle's console.

At this point, I encourage you to reach out directly to support in your region. Visit our Global website HERE, select your region and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kindest,

Andy B

View solution in original post