Highlighted
Jurgen
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

LifeStyle 600 - Not able to switch between SoundTouch presets using remote control

Hi all,

I have a LifeStyle 600.

Never had any issues, until today.

I can no longer use the remote control to switch between SoundTouch presets 1-6. I tried both channel up and down and the numeric buttons.

Apart from this issue, the remote control is working fine.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jurgen

3 REPLIES 3

Re: LifeStyle 600 - Not able to switch between SoundTouch presets using remote control

Hello Jurgen, 

Thanks for reaching out and posting in the forums. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your remote, but let's work together and get this resolved. We can start by a quick reset of the system, this more often than not resolves small glitches. 

Reset your system by following these steps:

1. Keep the TV and control console on.
  2. On the control console, press and hold Source and Power for five seconds. The TV and the console will turn off.
  3. Release the buttons. The white LED on the console should turn off; If it didn't, perform the step above again.
  4. An amber LED will blink once. After this occurs press Power to turn on the system. The LED will flash amber and then white while the system turns on and reboots.
  5. Wait 10 seconds after the LED stays solid white before retesting the system.

Reset your control console by following these steps:

1. Keep the TV and control console on.
  2. On the control console, press and hold Source and Power for five seconds. The TV and the console will turn off.
  3. Release the buttons. The white LED on the console should turn off; If it didn't, perform the step above again.
  4. An amber LED will blink once. After this occurs press Power to turn on the system. The LED will flash amber and then white while the system turns on and reboots.
  5. Wait 10 seconds after the LED stays solid white before retesting the system.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Jurgen
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

Re: LifeStyle 600 - Not able to switch between SoundTouch presets using remote control

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your reply.

Around the same time you posted your reply, I was able to figure out what was causing my issue: the TuneIn service.

I've replaced a few of the TuneIn presets with the new RadioPlayer service and tadaaaaaaaa ... I was able to switch between the presets again.

Thanks for your help! Hopefully this also helps someone else out.

Regards,

Jurgen

Hello Jurgen, 

Thanks for getting back to me and sharing your solution with others. 

I am so glad that you have resolved your issue. Please let us know if you need help in the future. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W