Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

Lifestyle 12 upgrade

I think I've searched this, apologies if I haven't.

I have a Bose Lifestyle 12 Series 1 purchased from Bose in 1995, it works fine still, but ..... I sense I'm "missing" something.  I'm no expert, not even very knowledgable, just like good sound.

Is it time to go digital, and should I sell or trash the Lifestyle 12, or can any of its components be used with others to make the jump?

Thanks in advance, Frank.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2020

Re: Lifestyle 12 upgrade

what do u think is missing? I am desperately looking for the lifestyle 12 acoustimass. do you know if the lifestyle 12 acoustamass is compatible with any ohter model acoustimass? like the 25? everything else in the set works great

Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 12 upgrade

Hello FS2020 & JoAnnC, 

Thanks for posting, it is great to hear you are still enjoying your LifeStyle 12. 

In regards to your question @FS2020, the parts of your system will not be compatible with any other units as the LifeStyle systems are designed to work as a complete unit. There are some great tips on our website here that will allow you to make the most of your system. If you feel it is missing that 'punch', try the 'Low Audio' article. If you would like to explore another system, why not give your local team a call and see if there are any upgrade options for your system!

@JoAnnC, I am unable to advise on stock quantities as my team is focused around troubleshooting and product help. Give your local team a call here and they will be able to let you know if we have any in stock!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!