Lifestyle 135 No Video

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Lifestyle 135 No Video

My Lifestyle 135 reciever suddenly stopped sending a video signal to my TV.  The audio still works coming from the Uverse box and anything I plug into the front HDMI, but no video signal from any device to the TV.  Any TV input I use doesn't show any signal. The Smart TV features still work and show video.  I did have to unplug my router and modem earlier in the day to paint the room.  The problems started after I plugged everything back in.  That souldn't be the issue because Uverse still works when I plug it in directly to the TV.

I've tried :

• Making sure the modem/Uverse box are connected the same as before I unplugged them.
  • A different HDMI chord between reciever and TV(same issue)
  • Plugging devices directly into the TV(they work)

Thank You for any help with this issue

3 REPLIES

Re: Lifestyle 135 No Video

Hi Lurch12,

Thanks for the post, and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your system.

Do you have any other devices you can connect to the LS 135 console, like a Blu-Ray or DVD player?  This may help us figure out where the issue lies.

As well, do you get any menus if you press the "Setup" button on the front of the Bose console?  This should show a menu screen.

Let us know so we can get this resolved for you.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi Brandon. Sorry I forgot about this issue, I haven’t had time to deal with it. I still can’t get any video signal no matter what I plug into the hdmi inputs or which cable I use. There are no menus visible either. Audio is still functioning

Hi Lurch12,

Thanks for the update.  Can you try a console reset by turning the system on.  From here, press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until the LED disappears.  The LED should default to amber or red color.  Let's re-test the system and see if the video re-appears on either the source or menus of the system.

Warm Regards,

Tony A