Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

Lifestyle 135 (not sure version number)

I currently have the following software updates in my system...

console - DEF.02.18.00.r13179

speaker array - 010105

remote a4052f34

Are these the most current?  I don't have easy access to Windows or Mac computers, so I don't want to go through the update process unnecessarily.  As far as i can tell, I can't verify version numbers.  My only option is to put a usb in my console, then put it in a computer to download most recent files.

Can you help?  I hope this question makes sense.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 135 (not sure version number)

Hi kels,

Thanks for posting and joining the community!

To be able to check the most current firmware version, we would need to know which series of Lifestyle 135 you have. You can check this using our Product Identifier as you are currently unsure!

I look forward to hearing back from you, so we can check this with you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

So, i tried that tool and put my serial number in... i couldn't get any results.  I triple-checked the number.

[ Edited by moderator ]

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Is it working OK?  If so, why worry about it?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

I see my message was edited to remove the serial number.  What now?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

I have the same problem, entered the serial number for the Soundbar and the V35 console, said one result, which was a blank rectangle.. 

The unit hasnt been used for some years, I have SKY Q, I cannot sync the remote and the highest pic res is 1080P. is there an update to sort my problems or is it new kit?

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and joining the discussion.

@Rdrewster, It's strange that the page is not showing your system either! Another way you can double-check as that doesn't seem to be working would be to reach out to your local support team. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page. They will be able to check your serial number with you!

As for the other part of the post, all models of the Lifestyle 135 are able to support up to 1080p as a resolution. None of them have support for 4K video so you would not be able to change that with any updates.

With your remote, is the remote you are trying to sync the remote that came with the Lifestyle, or is it the remote for your Sky Q box? If it's the remote for your Lifestyle we do have guides on pairing your remote, and programming it to control other devices. There have been updates to the system to add more remote control codes for more devices, so if you are trying to program the Lifestyle to control the Sky Q box, then it may be worth performing an update, but you would need to find out which model you had first!

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

Many thanks for your swift response.. 

I will contact Bose as you suggest.

Re remote, I'm trying to get the bose remote to control the sky Q .

Thanks again

Rob