Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

Lifestyle 18 additional room low bass

Hi,

I have an old Lifestyle 18 system with an expansion room setup via Bose link that’s currently working (SA-2 amp, x6 191 speakers), but the bass is very low.

Is there a way to adjust the bass and treble in the extra room only? Settings are perfect in main theatre room.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 18 additional room low bass

Hey @Nat180,

I hope your Lifestyle 18 system has served you well! In regard to your query, the best way to adjust the bass and treble on the Lifestyle 18 system would be:

1. On the remote control, press the Settings button
    Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
  2. Scroll down to select Audio Setup (or Audio Setup [Enter] on the console display) then press the Enter button
  3. Scroll up or down to select Treble Compensation or Bass Compensation (or Treb or Bass on the console display)
  4. Scroll left or right to select a setting
  5. Press the Exit button to exit the menu.

Within these settings, let me know if you find the option to adjust your connected expansion room.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 13, 2020

Re: Lifestyle 18 additional room low bass

Thanks for the reply.

I have been in the settings and adjusted the bass compensation, this only adjusted the the main theatre sound and not the expansion room. There were no options that I could see to select the expansion room.