JNJordan1531@gmail.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Lifestyle 28/35 DVD Home Entertainment System

I just bought a new 4K UHD TV and having a tough connecting my Bose Lifestyle system to the TV.   I am able to get it hooked up through the cable box but I cannot figure out how to get it to work on other HDMI inputs such as Firestick and APPS such as Disney+ and Netflix.       We have had it for almost 15 years and we are considering getting a new one as the hook ups are older.     Does Bose offer trade in for a new system?     Thanks for the help.   

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 28/35 DVD Home Entertainment System

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

To discuss available trade-in options, I would recommend speaking with your local team. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

In terms of connecting your HDMI devices to your system. You will need to connect the devices to your TV and then use an optical cord to connect the system to the TV. You could use an HDMI to RCA adapter, but we cannot guarantee compatibility with this as it is not a Bose supported option. 

I would love to hear from any community members to see if they have any tips on this? 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.