Highlighted
Ivanv
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Lifestyle 28 : Volume too low coming out of Headphone Jack

When I connect my headphones to the lifestyle 28 hometheater I have to increase the volume to 85 to get a normal volume in my headphones. The Headphones volume is set to Max.

I understand there can be some loss, but this seems way too much.

Is there a setting to increase the headphone jack's volume or any other solution?

Kind Regards,

Ivan

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lifestyle 28 : Volume too low coming out of Headphone Jack

Hello Ivanv,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing low volume when using headphones with your Lifestyle system. That's something I would be more than happy to advise you further on, could you please tell me what source you are experiencing this on? Does this happen with all sources? 

I would recommend testing another pair of headphones with the system to see if you are getting the same outcome. 

While there are other factors that could be leading you getting low volume when using the headphones, it does have to be said that you will experiencing lower volume as the Lifestyle is just outputting the audio to the headphones.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards, 

Zoe  C - Community Support 

Ivanv
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Hi Zoe,

I tested another Headset and also another Source ( TV instead of DVD), and still the same issue.

Kind regards,

Ivan

Hello Ivan, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, and thanks for confirming your tests. 

For other members of the community, if you are also using the same system, please test your own headphones to see if you also have to increase the volume to a higher percentage so we can determine if this is normal behavior. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G