Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 25, 2017

Lifestyle 535 III SA5 soundtouch

How do I get the SA5 to play source TV to my outside speakers?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 535 III SA5 soundtouch

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello C1995312,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to inform you but it is not possible to play your TV source through the SoundTouch platform. The SoundTouch feature allows you to play your audio through the SoundTouch app and broadcast it to any of your SoundTouch systems. Therefore, external sources such as your TV audio cannot be broadcasted through this app. 

If you have any further questions, please do get back to me and I will be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle 535 III SA5 soundtouch

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello C1995312,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to inform you but it is not possible to play your TV source through the SoundTouch platform. The SoundTouch feature allows you to play your audio through the SoundTouch app and broadcast it to any of your SoundTouch systems. Therefore, external sources such as your TV audio cannot be broadcasted through this app. 

If you have any further questions, please do get back to me and I will be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post