Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2020

Lifestyle 535 Series III- fails to complete Adaptiq- cant see headphones

I get to this stage in the adaptiq process and cannot continue- its like the headphones are not detected. They are firmly in sockets.  tried resetting,. Any other ideas?

bose.jpg

Bose product name

Lifestyle 535 III

Country

NZ

Firmware Version

What environment do you experience the issue in?

Quiet Lounge

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

upon moving unit and attempting to re-adaptiq in new location

Any troubleshooting steps you took

tried plugging in another set of RCAs (internet suggestion) , resetting to factory defaults, power/on -off

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lifestyle 535 Series III- fails to complete Adaptiq- cant see headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by GaryWs

Hey GaryWs,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are having some issues with ADAPTiQ. 

You have attempted some great steps so far that I am surprised haven't resolved this issue. Let's ensure that we are following the correct set-up steps here. There may be an issue with the Lifestyle's ADAPTiQ headset that is causing this issue. 

If you have attempted the set-up again via the steps above and the issue still persists, I'd recommend reaching out to us via this link here to look into getting a new headset.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by GaryWs

Hey GaryWs,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to read that you are having some issues with ADAPTiQ. 

You have attempted some great steps so far that I am surprised haven't resolved this issue. Let's ensure that we are following the correct set-up steps here. There may be an issue with the Lifestyle's ADAPTiQ headset that is causing this issue. 

If you have attempted the set-up again via the steps above and the issue still persists, I'd recommend reaching out to us via this link here to look into getting a new headset.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2020

Thanks for the reply ad the advice, i suspected something like that. - I'll go down to the local Bose service agent and pick up a new headset.

regards