Highlighted
Lalithk7up
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Lifestyle 600 Audio settings

Problem 1.

It was found that the units Device/Source audio settings are not same as what is shown in the manual,

Following is the actual setting modes appears in the Remote

-Direct

-Normal

-Enhance dialog

-Night mode

While manual shows as follows,

-Dialog mode---

-Movie mode---

-Night mode----

-Music mode----

I have tried these using Blue ray player (connected with BR player) and TV modes.

Kindly advice what is the issue here.

Problem 2. 

I bought this unit in 7 December 2018 from Atlas Singapore. When I check the serial number in the website under my products, it shows "No longer in warranty"

Attached photos with console and Base unit se. number for easy reference.

Problem 3.

Kindly let me know whether lifestyle 600 comes with Acoustimass 300 or 500 or 700?

Regards,

IMG_0701.JPGIMG_0702.JPGIMG_0703.JPGIMG_0704.JPGIMG_0705.JPGIMG_0706.JPGIMG_0707.JPGIMG_0708.JPG

[Edited by Moderator]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Lalithk7up
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Re: Lifestyle 600 Audio settings

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lalithk7up

Hello Tegan M,

Thank you for your prompt response.

For the remote issue, I tried to experience the difference in each sound settings with reference to the Manual. As you explained if the manual is "Outdated" and the system has been updated with the firmware, I think there's no problem with the system.

All my queries are clarified with your reply.

Thanks again.

Lalithk7up

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Lalithk7up, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your Lifestyle 600 System. I would love to do what I can to assist you with this matter. 

The Lifestyle 600 comes provided with the Acoustimass 300 Bass Module. 

In regards to our website stating that your product is out of warranty. As your product was bought at a third party company, the serial number is connected to a date of manufacturing code which shows the warranty period of your product. I would recommend that if you are looking for any service options for your product that you keep hold of your proof of purchase in order to approve your products warranty status via your receipt. 

I would love to do what I can to assist you with your remote control. What are you trying to achieve with your settings? I would imagine that the remote and the user guide contradicts due to the user guide being somewhat 'outdated', its likely these settings were adjusted in a new Firmware update. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Lalithk7up
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by Lalithk7up

Hello Tegan M,

Thank you for your prompt response.

For the remote issue, I tried to experience the difference in each sound settings with reference to the Manual. As you explained if the manual is "Outdated" and the system has been updated with the firmware, I think there's no problem with the system.

All my queries are clarified with your reply.

Thanks again.

Lalithk7up

Lalithk7up
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

Hello Tegan M,

I have added my Bose Soundlink Revolve+ speaker into my products with its Se. No. (I bought it also from third party company). But it has added with the product picture.

When I search my Lifestyle 600 se. no. result gives "We're sorry, but we can't seem to identify your product. Please double check the unique ID number and try again.".

I'm really frustrated with this and feel that the third party seller has cheated me. 

Regards,

Hello Lalithk7up, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

The SoundLink Revolve+ is part of our Bluetooth lineup. It is not compatible with the Lifestyle system which interfaces with our SoundTouch products. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

Lalithk7up
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2019

HI Jeff G,

Thanks for your prompt response.

But my issue is when I add my Lifestule 600 to my devise in My Account, using Add Product and unit's Se. Number, it appears "We're sorry, but we can't seem to identify your product. Please double check the unique ID number and try again.". please refer attached screenshot.

Is that means my Lifestyle 600 Se number is not in Bose registry? is it counterfeit unit?

That's why I felt like been cheated by Atlus Singapore sales team.

Regards,

Lalith KarunatilakeWhatsApp Image 2019-10-29 at 15.35.14.jpeg

Hey Lalith, 

Thanks for clarifying this. 

As long as you have the original proof of purchase, you will still be able to obtain warranty service if an issue were to occur. With regard to the product registration, I would recommend checking the serial number again to ensure the code has been entered correctly. Atlus is our authorized representative for Singapore, so I wouldn't worry about the legitimacy of the product. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G