Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ind_781
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 22, 2021

Lifestyle 600

Dear Community : Can i set up lifestyle 600 without TV ? If I do , can i still get bulk of functionalities in the remote working ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Lifestyle 600

Author Accepted Answer selected by ind_781

Thanks for your reply!

They're different systems with different setup methods. The primary purpose of a Lifestyle 600 system is to be used a home theatre audio solution for your TV. Should you not wish to use it with a TV, however, I recommend connecting it to a TV temporarily to complete setup, then relocate it to the desired placement position as many features are accessible via the remote but bear in mind that the system expects you to have a display connected so some menus are only accessible on-screen. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Charlotte_G

Hey @ind_781, thanks for posting!

You'll need to be able to see the setup instructions on the screen to complete the setup, so a screen will be needed. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
ind_781
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 22, 2021

But, I had set up my 535 series 3 without a TV via soundtouch app. Can't I set it up the same way ?

Jeff_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by ind_781

Thanks for your reply!

They're different systems with different setup methods. The primary purpose of a Lifestyle 600 system is to be used a home theatre audio solution for your TV. Should you not wish to use it with a TV, however, I recommend connecting it to a TV temporarily to complete setup, then relocate it to the desired placement position as many features are accessible via the remote but bear in mind that the system expects you to have a display connected so some menus are only accessible on-screen. 

ind_781
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 22, 2021

Thank you Jeff. That was very helpful