Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 5, 2014

Re: Lifestyle 650 HDR Problems

But according to Bose it worked fine. All you need to do is use optical and connect video directly to the TV. Just look through the forums.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

hi  can connect direct to my projector and bypass the bose module. But what will be thcase if i have multiple 4k device i cannot manually swtich every time changing the hdmi cable. Bose must fix the console to support 4k passthrouh asap

Highlighted

Hi Shahramsherazi,

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback. I will pass this onto the relevant team for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

Hi Bose Team

Can you please tell me till when you will release the software update to fix this issue. Alot of peoplea are affected.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Dear Bose:

I have the same problem the green/blue/purple screen tinge with no sound from my 650 lifestyle system.  It’s been more than 5 months without getting any solution.

Could you please let us know when this issue will be addressed?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 16, 2018

While the purple screen issue seems to have been resolved with the most recent software update, the system continues to struggle with the handshake between AppleTV 4K.  I was recently told by BOSE that they continue to work on that issue and expect resolution in about 3 months.  That was about a month ago, so I expect something by hopefully September. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 25, 2017

Amazing! Mine works perfect on my LifeStyle 600 after the most recent update.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 24, 2019

I just purchased the Lifestyle 650. I used the latest HDMI cable and everything worked great until I ran cables inside wall. There was a message that appeard on my tv telling me that the signal was not compatible. I ran an HDMI cable directly from the Bose to the tv and using Amazon Fire TV got a great picture. After a lot of playing around I tried the HDMI cable that was inside my wall and got a purple screen on my TV. When I switched back to an HDMI cable run directly from BOSE to my tv (outside the wall) I got everything to work again. I'm hesitant about pulling TV off wall to run a new HDMI cable, so I'm wondering if there is a solution I've overlooked. Also, I've run some programs to test speakers and notice that when the Right Front (or Left) speakers are playing I get sound out of the cooresponding rear speakers - Is that normal? Thanks

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Dec 23, 2017

If you try new cables in the wall a trick I used was to use the old cable to pull the new one through. I was able to reach behind the TV to unhook the cable and then taped the ends together to pull the new one through.

Having said that I doubt it’s got anything to do with the wall. I’ve been dealing with this issue long enough to have seen many councidences like this. More than likely your problem will pop up eventually whether you are through the wall or not. Only solution is to send all video direct to TV and just use ARC to the console. Trust me on this. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

Hi 

I can use the ARC feature from my device to projector but what about if i have more HDR devices , I cannot switch HDMI cable manually evertime for my projector as there is only 1 HDMI ARC port there.

Therefore Bose must fix the issue in console to allow full HDR signal through console as console allows you to connect multiple sources. I know they planned to release a software update but still dont know when. Its unfortunate  we spend more than 4500 EUR on device and it cannot manage HDR properly with 4K.