niklosky
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

Lifestyle 650 Power Cord Rating

I know the Lifestyle 650 system is rated for 110-240v however since I bought my system in US and now moved to Asia .. would the power cord rated at 6A,125V work if directly plugged to 230v outlet or I need a new power cord for module /console and rear speaker rates at 6A,250V ? If so where would I get this in India ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Lifestyle 650 Power Cord Rating

Author Accepted Answer selected by niklosky

Hey Niklosky, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

Based on the information you have provided, you will need a new power cord but your systems should be fine. To obtain this, all you need to do is reach out to your local technical support team. You can do this by using the contact details outlined HERE

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out again. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Hello Niklosky, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forums. 

I am happy to hear you are still enjoying your LifeStyle 650. The power cord that your system comes with has an input: 100-240v, 2.5A@120v, 1.3A@240v, 50/60Hz and output: 44v DC, 1.25A and 10v DC, 3.3A. Your power supply will need to be within these ranges to support your system and not damage it. 

I hope this helps. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
niklosky
Participant
Registered since

May 8, 2021

Thank you Vicky ! The input voltage in India is 230v .. I am referring the power cord that goes from power outlet to the bass module or from power outlet to the console adaptor . Can I directly plug this cord to the 230v outlet without any step down converter/ transformer ?

Regards

Niklosky

Jessie_O

Author Accepted Answer selected by niklosky

Hey Niklosky, 

Thank you for coming back to us! 

Based on the information you have provided, you will need a new power cord but your systems should be fine. To obtain this, all you need to do is reach out to your local technical support team. You can do this by using the contact details outlined HERE

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out again. 

View solution in original post