Lifestyle 650 rear speakers

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Lifestyle 650 rear speakers

Hi 

I purchased a set 650 recently, can someone tell me for the rear seakers, would the wirless connection give the same audio quality as wired? if not how much and noticeable for unprofessionals? thank you so much for your time. cheers Mark 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lifestyle 650 rear speakers

Hi mli620, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am glad to hear that you have purchased a Lifestyle 650! 

This will not have any effect on the audio. 

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Thanks Hector 

It does really helpful as I couldn't find this information elsewhere. And struggling to make a decision before setup properly on the wall.

So now I can just use wireless connections and save to get some extension cables for wired connections.

Cheers Mark 

Audible Advocate

I have had the LS 650 for a month now, upgraded from the LS48.  The sould is excellent.  Regarding the rear speakers, I can not tell any difference in sound being wireless, personally I think they sound fantastic.  Would they sound better being wired instead of wireless?  Perhaphs a wired conection does have some advatages.  But I dont think its something you could tell with naked ear, I cant tell the difference.  Look at it this way, have you ever used a wireless mouse or wiresless headphones, they work just fine and its very difficult to tell the difference.  I use Apple wireless Airpods all the time and can not tell the sound difference between the wireless and wired ones.  A wired connection will proabably always be a little better, but we are at a point in technology where wireless has come to the point that you really cant tell them apart without using a computer.  

If its really something thats important to you, try wireing the rears in and do a test to see what you think sounds better.  I am pretty sure you wont be able to tell the difference.