Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 22, 2019

Lifestyle T10 can not start up (green blinking)

My t10 can not start up.After turn on the power it shown green blinking 30 times then Amber for 5 secconds.After that it became 30 green blinking again.I did a system reset as per manual advised but it still unsuccesful.

Please help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle T10 can not start up (green blinking)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello wihok69,

Thank you for your comment, I am very sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Thank you for trying some troubleshooting. Can you just confirm for me this is how you performed your Control Console reset;

1. Turn the control console off
  2. On the control console, press and hold Power for five seconds. The red LED will turn off
  3. Release the Power button
  4. Retest the system

I would also suggest checking to see if there are any updates available for your system. 

Finally, I would ensure that all of your connections are firmly connected.

Let us know if this provides any improvements for you!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle T10 can not start up (green blinking)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hello wihok69,

Thank you for your comment, I am very sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Thank you for trying some troubleshooting. Can you just confirm for me this is how you performed your Control Console reset;

1. Turn the control console off
  2. On the control console, press and hold Power for five seconds. The red LED will turn off
  3. Release the Power button
  4. Retest the system

I would also suggest checking to see if there are any updates available for your system. 

Finally, I would ensure that all of your connections are firmly connected.

Let us know if this provides any improvements for you!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post