Participant
Registered since

Nov 26, 2020

Lifestyle V20 rear speakers stopped working

The system has worked well for years but the rear speakers have stopped working.

I noticed the SL2 receiver LED is now orange and despite trying to re pair I cannot get it to connect.
Ive tried reset & even a factory reset of the system but no luck.
The transmitter is blinking green.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lifestyle V20 rear speakers stopped working

`Hello abj686, 

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your SL2. 

A green indicator on the transmitter suggests that it is on and searching for the receiver. Orange on the receiver suggests it is in standby and waiting to receive information from the transmitter. Essentially, both devices are not seeing each other. 

Make sure the SL2 transmitter and receiver are no less than 6 1 /2 feet (2 meters) and no more than 30 feet (9.2 meters) apart. It's best practice to have the transmitter and receiver both standing up vertically, with good ventilation and in direct line of sight with each other for best performance.

Do you have any wireless products in the room/between the two devices? WiFi routers operate a 2.4Ghz frequency that can cause interference. Try removing any potential products to see if your connection resumes. 

Have you tried resetting the device? To reset:

1. Locate the small opening labelled Reset on the bottom of both the SL2 transmitter and the SL2 receiver.
2. Using a fine-pointed tool (like a straightened paper clip), press inside the opening on the transmitter.

3. Within 30 seconds, in the same way, press inside the opening on the receiver.

I hope this helps! Be sure to let me know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!