Iceman1965
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2018

Lifestyle v20 remote has just stopped working?

My v20 remote has literally just stopped working. I can still control system via display console. The batteries have been changed today incase that was the issue, but still nothing happens. I recently had a Sky Q box fitted, and it was working fine for a week or so. Remote control model is RCV1T-40. It is about 13 years old and has never given me any issues previously? Anyone have any ideas about how to rectify the issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Lifestyle v20 remote has just stopped working?

Hello Iceman1965, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to the Community for support. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with getting your Lifestyle V20 remote to work. 

We have a great list of troubleshooting steps here that should get your remote back up and running.

Please do let us know how you get on. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Iceman1965
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2018

I have tried pretty much everything and nothing seems to be working? I'm getting rather frustrated now? 

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi Iceman1965,

If the remote is still not working after trying the troubleshooting linked by @Hector_B above, then the next step is to reach out to your local support team and discuss the service options for your remote. You can find the contact information for your local support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!