Pier-Yves
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Lifestyle v25 multizone sa3 SoundTouch adapter

Hi, I’m wondering if it possible to add sa3 amplifer to lifestyle v25 and be able to listen music to other zone in the house using SoundTouch app with the SoundTouch wireless adapter plug into av35 console? 
thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle v25 multizone sa3 SoundTouch adapter

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pier-Yves

Hi Pier-Yves, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community!

Regarding your query, you should be able to plug a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter into the back of the AV35 Console using an optical cable. You can then use the SoundTouch application to set up the adapter on SoundTouch and then group with your SA3 SoundTouch adapter for multiroom audio. 

I hope this helps! If you need any clarification or help setting up, I'd love to help further! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Lifestyle v25 multizone sa3 SoundTouch adapter

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pier-Yves

Hi Pier-Yves, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community!

Regarding your query, you should be able to plug a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter into the back of the AV35 Console using an optical cable. You can then use the SoundTouch application to set up the adapter on SoundTouch and then group with your SA3 SoundTouch adapter for multiroom audio. 

I hope this helps! If you need any clarification or help setting up, I'd love to help further! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post