Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 3, 2020

Lifestyles 50

I just bought a new home with a lifestyles 50 system wired throughout the house. System includes 1 complete home theater system with acoustimass base and 5 jewel speakers hardwire throughout room.  Two other rooms are Wired with acoustimass bases and jewel speakers.  Four outside speakers are wired through two separate lifestyle SA-2 or SA-3 amplifiers.

The personal music center and multi room interface That control all of these components are not operable.

Is there another control center I can purchase that will utilize these prewired components?  I hate to have to rip it all out and start over.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lifestyles 50

Hey there, thanks for joining the Bose Community, and congratulations on your new home!

I'd love to be able to help and get your systems up and running. Let's start by clarifying what the issue is and the exact setup throughout your home.

So the main system is a Lifestyle 50 right? Then 2 Acoustimass systems in other rooms and the outdoor speakers connected to amplifiers. 

When you say that the personal music center is not operable, is there any power? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!