Need TIVO Remote Code for Cinemate 120

SOLVED
Highlighted
FAR
Quiet Contributor

Need TIVO Remote Code for Cinemate 120

Have new Tivo Bolt Vox and cannot get its remote to control my Cinemate 120 volume at all.  I used the codes 1007, 1185, and 1131 listed but no luck.  Code 1007 works great on my old TiVo Premiere and Bose Solo on it.  I have tried using their remote RF and IR to no avail.  Appreciate any help here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need TIVO Remote Code for Cinemate 120

Hi FAR,

Thanks for the reply!  

Unfortunately, manufacturer's of the remote would be best place to source codes for third party products.  If you'd like, we can certainly setup the Cinemate 120 remote to control the Tivo box and television if you're looking for a one remote solution.  

Let us know if you'd like to proceed!

Warm Regards

Tony A

3 REPLIES

Hi FAR,

Thanks for writing in!

Unfortunately, we do not have the code for the Tivo remote.  My recommendation is to contact Tivo directly to see if they have anything else or perhaps a user on the Community can chime in.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

FAR
Quiet Contributor

Tony,

Thanks for the reply....I just find it strange the remote will control my older Bose Solo and not the Cinemate 120.  TIVO keeps telling me to contact Bose for a better code......typical

Warm regards,

FAR

Hi FAR,

Thanks for the reply!  

Unfortunately, manufacturer's of the remote would be best place to source codes for third party products.  If you'd like, we can certainly setup the Cinemate 120 remote to control the Tivo box and television if you're looking for a one remote solution.  

Let us know if you'd like to proceed!

Warm Regards

Tony A