Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

New home - help identifying speakers

Hey all - just moved in and the twice previous owner had some bose speakers installed into the wall . I can’t identify and looking for some help

How does one upload a photo ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: New home - help identifying speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Dhrolotti, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

For the most accurate information, I would recommend locating the serial number (normally located on the bottom/ back of the unit ending in 'AE') and contacting your local Technical Support Team. They will be more than happy to assist you! 

I have included the LINK HERE, Select your country of residence and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

I hope this helps, If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Dhrolotti, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

For the most accurate information, I would recommend locating the serial number (normally located on the bottom/ back of the unit ending in 'AE') and contacting your local Technical Support Team. They will be more than happy to assist you! 

I have included the LINK HERE, Select your country of residence and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

I hope this helps, If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

Jessie O - thanks but that’s the problem . I can’t seem to “jimmy” it out of the wall and I was hoping to see if it had a special way of installing . I’m guessing it is just a fine and that I’ll have to open the dry wall but was hoping to avoid .

Thanks