Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 18, 2019

No light in display on remote control???

After my son lost the remote control on the floor, the light in the display does not work.

Is there away to fix this? Replacement of the display?

System: Bose v35
Remote: RC 35
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: No light in display on remote control???

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Lab161,

I am very sorry to hear this. 

At this point, I would recommend contacting your regions Bose Customer Support to discuss what options are available to you. If you would please FOLLOW THIS LINK, Select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us", this will provide you with the relevant information and an agent there will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Kindest regards,

Tegan M

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hello Lab161,

Thank you for your comment, I'm very sorry to hear this has happened.

Have you tried replacing the batteries? The connection may have been affected once dropped. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for responding.

New batteries did not help. Backlight on buttons works, but noe backlight on LCD display.
Highlighted

Hi Lab161,

Thank you for confirming this for us.

I would recommend checking to see if the brightness settings have been altered. Please FOLLOW THIS LINK this will provide you with instruction on how to check this. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 18, 2019

I tried. The display is completely dead. Not able to read anything.
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Liam_W

Hi Lab161,

I am very sorry to hear this. 

At this point, I would recommend contacting your regions Bose Customer Support to discuss what options are available to you. If you would please FOLLOW THIS LINK, Select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us", this will provide you with the relevant information and an agent there will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Kindest regards,

Tegan M

View solution in original post