Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2020

No power supply to my V25

My standby light on the V25 unit is not coming on so can't start the system.

I have checked the power source and the connections, all are OK.

Thoughts on how to start up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: No power supply to my V25

Author Accepted Answer selected by amab1n

Hey Amab1n, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing some power issues with your V25, I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

It sounds as though you may need a replacement power cable. In order to obtain one, you will need to get in contact with our technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking on the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: No power supply to my V25

Author Accepted Answer selected by amab1n

Hey Amab1n, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing some power issues with your V25, I'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

It sounds as though you may need a replacement power cable. In order to obtain one, you will need to get in contact with our technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking on the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post