Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2017

No sound and led off Acousticmass 300

Hello, since yesterday my acousticmass 300 doesn't work, no sound and led off. I've tried to unplug and install again but no results. I changed the power chord but nothing change. I bought it in July 2017 and used it with a little use. How is it possible that a 800€ stops to work after a little bit more than 2 years? Last year I had to send to assistance the soundbar and now also problems with the bass module. Is there anything I can do to let it work again? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: No sound and led off Acousticmass 300

You could try a wired connection.

Highlighted

Hi @Tiziano79,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear your Acoustimass 300 Module is not operating as it should be. I appreciate you trying a new power cable and different power outlet - I would've suggested that as the first things to try.

If you're not noticing any improvement, I would recommend contacting local support to discuss the service options in place for this unit. They'll be happy to walk you through the process, to ensure that you can have a fully functioning module in no time. To find accurate contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2017

Hi! 

I've already sent a WhatsApp message and a Facebook message but still no answer. I will try with the phone service. I let you know. 

Thanks 

Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2017

Hi,

finally i get a contact from Italy service customers. They are gonna take back my acousticmass to be repaired. It will be done for free because i'm out of warranty only a few months and also, 'cause it's the first repair. I'm glad for this kind of service. I'm waiting now to receive the box where put the module and send to repair.

I will let u know as soon as i get it back.

Bye

Tiziano