timperkins
Contributor
Registered since

May 9, 2021

Old Lifestyle 48 cables

We have an old Lifestyle 48 system with cube speakers mounted on the ceiling in a house we just bought.  The cables for these 5 speakers are all pulled back to the Acoustimass subwoofer.  Is there anything special about the cable itself?  Can I splice off the ends and use the cable with non Bose speakers?  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Old Lifestyle 48 cables

Author Accepted Answer selected by timperkins

Hey Timperkins, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

The cables are standard speaker cables, if you let me know which series Lifestyle 48 you have, I can give you some more information. If you are unsure on the model, I have included the LINK HERE to help you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Old Lifestyle 48 cables

Author Accepted Answer selected by timperkins

Hey Timperkins, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

The cables are standard speaker cables, if you let me know which series Lifestyle 48 you have, I can give you some more information. If you are unsure on the model, I have included the LINK HERE to help you. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post