cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johngdryden
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2021

Owner of Lifestyle Model 5 Music Centre circa 2001/ and Model AV18 Media Centre and Model AV 48

I am looking for lovers of the above music centres and Media Centres to discuss connecting to modern Television equipment and Bluetooth. All systems work fantastically well and it would be a shame not to repurpose instead of upgrading to 2021 versions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Owner of Lifestyle Model 5 Music Centre circa 2001/ and Model AV18 Media Centre and Model AV 48

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

@johngdryden wrote:

I am looking for lovers of the above music centres and Media Centres to discuss connecting to modern Television equipment and Bluetooth. All systems work fantastically well and it would be a shame not to repurpose instead of upgrading to 2021 versions

I made some guides to do just that.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you ended up doing 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NeonsNight
Expert
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Re: Owner of Lifestyle Model 5 Music Centre circa 2001/ and Model AV18 Media Centre and Model AV 48

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

@johngdryden wrote:

I made some guides to do just that.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you ended up doing 🙂

View solution in original post