Highlighted
Ruppert
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Re: Paring issues SoundTouch 300 and Bass 700

Jeff G,

Thanks to reach out.
All the time I tried to reconnect, I used the Soundtouch + 7 combination. I tried dozens of times. The connectivity led blinks for some minutes, the bass or the surround speakers (I try one each time and keep the other turned off) led blinks amber. After some minutes, the led in the sound bar stays solid white, the sound bar emits a sound, the connectivity led turns off but the led on the surround speakers or in the bass remain blinking amber. Unless the SoundTouch 300 is connecting with one of the SoundTouch 10, 20 or 30 (or the neighbor speaker) nothing really gets connected.
I tried already let them off and unplugged from power for the whole night.

Thanks.
Highlighted

Hey Ruppert, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Can you please confirm how far the bass module is from the soundbar? Additionally, is there a WiFi router or extender (or any other potential source of wireless interference) in between the soundbar and bass module? 

If you haven't already, please try to move the bass module much closer to the soundbar for initial pairing to see if this helps.

You may have success putting the soundbar into pairing mode, then unplug the bass module from the speaker for 15 seconds, then plug it back in. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
PEC2018
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

We have been using the Sound Touch 300 with no issues for about a year. Today we purchased the Module 700 and now nothing will work. We followed all set up instructions (only 4 of them) and the amber setup light will not turn off. We follow everything we have found online about resetting and unplugging. Nothing is working and of course it is Sunday and Customer Service is closed. Looking for help on this issue. 

Highlighted

Hi PEC2018, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with connecting your new Bass Module 700 to your SoundTouch 300. I'll see what I can do for you!

Is the amber set up light your referring to on the Soundbar or the Bass Module?

Have you tried all the troubleshooting already outlined in this thread? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest,

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Once again, more questions but no answers.