Robose55
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2020

Private label

I just have a question for BOSE.  Does BOSE still manufacture products as “Private Label” items for other companies?  Several years ago, a friend bought a set of bookshelf speakers that had a label on the back of each that said: INTERAUDIO by BOSE.  They were awesome speakers with that great BOSE sound.

I'm just curious.  There are also some identical looking glasses to the BOSE Alto’s & Tenor’s on Amazon. They are made by Gelete, Inventiv, & others.  As cheap as they are, there’s no way they sound as good as BOSE!  There’s no other brand that compares to BOSE!  

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Private label

Hello Robose55, 

Welcome to the forum.s 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. However, I would not recommend purchasing Bose products from a non authorized Bose dealer. You can find your nearest reseller here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!