Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppleJuice12
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

Product not shipped for 10 days, I was supposed to have express shipping

I ordered a B2 bass module on the 15th hoping it would arrive before Christmas, it is currently the 27th and I’ve no word or update on if the product is even ready for shipping, this module costed me nearly $500 and I work minimum wage at 8.75/h so I’m very devastated that nearly 2 weeks of straight labor is just seemingly gone without a word.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Tried calling, got immediately hung up on multiple times

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Product not shipped for 10 days, I was supposed to have express shipping

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey AppleJuice12,

Thank you for taking the time to post - sorry to hear you've not had an update regarding your order but I'd be happy to advise.

I'd strongly recommend reaching out to our support teams via phone or social media, so an agent can look into your order and provide you with further information on when to expect it. You can find contact details HERE, and if you continue to call or contact you will make it through. There may be increased wait times so I apologize for the inconvenience but the team will be more than happy to get things resolved for you.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Product not shipped for 10 days, I was supposed to have express shipping

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hey AppleJuice12,

Thank you for taking the time to post - sorry to hear you've not had an update regarding your order but I'd be happy to advise.

I'd strongly recommend reaching out to our support teams via phone or social media, so an agent can look into your order and provide you with further information on when to expect it. You can find contact details HERE, and if you continue to call or contact you will make it through. There may be increased wait times so I apologize for the inconvenience but the team will be more than happy to get things resolved for you.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post