Highlighted

Re: Pulsing White light on soundbar 700

@mdpritt could you please confirm which of the patterns on this page here does your light show? 

@wrimik13, thanks for reaching out! Could you also please confirm which pattern from the list is showing on your soundbar? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

After studying the chart for awhile I would have say that the second pulsating light is more in sync with mine, I hope this helps.

Highlighted

@mdpritt, ok great! Is your soundbar connected to your WiFI? If it is, can you let me know if the light stops when connected by ethernet? 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

Bose Soundbar 700

Hello there,

My bose system was working fine, but last few days Sound bar 700 white light continue start moving from left to right.

I don't remember which wifi it was set on.

Remote 6 lights are blinking and unable to pair it with soundbar for factory reset.

I directly connected  Soundbar  Wi-Fi through the Ethernet cable but still while light moving from left to right. I waited for hours but light is not switching off.

I tried to connect the remote as well but 6 lights are flickering.

I spend lot of time to fix the issue.

Kindly advise the best possible solution.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 21, 2020

I am connected with WiFi and the signal is great (-52 dBm). I can not connect Ethernet cable from the 

phone jack because of to great of distance but I did run one from my cable box (direct tv) to the soundbar and turned the system off waited a couple minutes and turned it back on but the pulsating 

light is still going on. As you can see from my earlier post I think I have tried pretty much everything.

Everything has been working fine until this started happening about 3 weeks ago. I have my cable box and my DVD player connected through the Bose music app and they work great via the Bose remote.

Is anyone from “Bose” looking into this? 

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back to me @mdpritt. As we have exhausted all troubleshooting remotely, I would suggest giving our support team a call as they have the ability to look into this deeper with you via the phone. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

I am sorry that we could not help more via the forums. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2019

Same issue here...

I add that my bar starts pulsing white every day at 11:30 pm (CET +1).

Highlighted

Hey @Cicciocaccola,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this also. Have you tried all of the troubleshooting posted within this thread or elsewhere on the Community forum? If you're not able to find improvement, please reach out to local support using the provided links in this thread.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

Even my Bose 700 got same issue,

light is not stop blinking,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18jGY_LiyBwSz2ivFU4KxrYhMfSbPFR79/view?usp=drivesdk

Highlighted

Hello prashu3355,

It looks like your system is indicating that it is connecting to a Bluetooth device or to a Wi-Fi network. Is this the case when this happens?