Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 4, 2020

Re-setting soundbar 700

I’m having a hard time re-programming my soundbar 700 or re-installing it. I changed my router but it lost connection. I followed the instruction on how to reconnect with the new Wifi but no luck. I deleted the previous program from my Bose app and re-load the system but no luck. Not sure what to do. Getting frustrated with this system. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Re-setting soundbar 700

Hello Chiefson1, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the Bose Community! Let's look into this setup issue further for you. 

Firstly, can you please confirm what you mean by deleting the previous program from the Bose App? If you could please also let us know exactly which steps you attempted this would be very helpful to us! 

To ensure that you have the correct steps, you can see how to update your network below: 

• On the remote, simultaneously press and hold the TV icon and skip back buttons for 3 seconds until the light on the soundbar glows amber
  • On a mobile device with the Bose Music app installed, go to the Wi-Fi settings and connect to the network name that begins with Bose Soundbar
  • Open the Bose Music app and follow the app instructions to connect the soundbar to your network

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.