Army Paratrooper
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2021

Rear Speaker Volume too Low, Lifestyle 650. PLEASE HELP!

The Rear Speakers volume on my new Bose Lifestyle 650 System is way too low. I did successfully run the ADAPTIQ program with no issues at all, and I did keep my head perfectly still while wearing the ADAPTIQ Headset. I also did follow the on-screen step-by-step connection guide. The system successfully detected and played sounds from all speakers. Durng the tests the sound from the rear speakers was easy to hear. But when Watching TV, Movies, or Streaming Music, I literraly have to touch my ear to the rear speakers to her anything. My TV is a 2020 Model Samsung 75" QLED 80T Series 4K-UHD Smart TV. I have checked and double-checked all connections. I also already tried using the "MORE" button, followed by AV SETTINGS > SYSTEM AV SETTINGS. But there's no option in there to adjust the rear speaker volume. It only lets me adjust the Center, Surround, Bass, Treble settings. Can someone please help me? 

Bose product name: Bose Lifestyle 650

Firmware Version: Latest

App Version: Latest

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Rear Speaker Volume too Low, Lifestyle 650. PLEASE HELP!

Hello Army Paratrooper, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing low audio from your rear speakers. 

You've performed some great troubleshooting steps so far, which I'm surprised hasn't resolved this issue for you. As the issue occurs across all sources, I'd recommend that we start with performing a reset on the system via these steps here

In the unlikely event the issue persists after the reset, we have further steps you can perform here

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!