Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Remote control issues sound at 700

I recently purchased my 700 sound bar theater system for Christmas and rarely use it and I’ve noticed that my remote somehow un syncs itself and now the remote itself don’t light up or nothing and I’ve put 4 different set of batteries in it and still nothing. All I can do is listen to Pandora from the app on it. Can someone help!!??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Remote control issues sound at 700

Hey @Ddiaz87,

You've come to the right place for help! Let's see if we can get things working.

So, the remote has randomly stopped controlling the Soundbar and no longer lights up at all? If this is the case, you may well be experiencing a faulty remote.

My recommendation at this stage would be to contact customer support for further assistance so they can help you get hold of a new remote. To find the correct contact information. go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Let me know how things get on for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!