Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Replacement remote for old 321 system

Hello,

we’ve got the old 321 Bose system but the dog has chewed the remote in one corner 😫🤦‍♀️. Took it to bits and the circuit board inside is broken so it won’t work! 
can you still get replacements for these? I need to change the sound settings on ours as my hearings not as good but without the remote, I don’t know how to do it? 
cant find how to email Bose customer service so if anyone can help with this it’s appreciated. Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Replacement remote for old 321 system

Hi Trout@NHS, 

I'm sorry to hear your dog got to your controller! 

Replacements are still available, so I can tell you what one you require, are you able to inform me of the 321 model you own?

For purchase, you can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  Due note at this time we are experiencing high volumes of calls due to centre closures from COVID-19. Alternatively you can reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter, an agent here will also be more than happy to do what they can to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.