SL2 - LED light of transmitter is off

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

SL2 - LED light of transmitter is off

Hi guys,

I am having a problem with my SL2 transmitter. After connecting it, the LED light stays off - no blinking of any sort.

Just wondering whether this means that the device is broken or there is something I could still try. In case, would it be possible to buy the transmitter only?

Thanks, Antonio
4 REPLIES
Quiet Contributor

Re: SL2 - LED light of transmitter is off

Hi again, and sorry....

I forgot to mention that the transmitter was working fine a couple of months ago when I disconnected it due to a removal. The problem occurred when assembling the system back.

Thanks in advance, Antonio

Hi Antonio!

Thanks for reaching out to us and we appreciate the update. Sorry, you're having issues with your SL2. Just to clarify, neither of the LEDs light up when plugged in? This would indicate no power. 

Can you try to reseat the power cord and try different outlets? 

Let us know when you get the chance. 

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Dear Mohsin,

My apologies for the late answer. I have actually tried different plugs, and reconnected all the cables several times. No luck.

Any idea of what I could try next?

Best, Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the update! 

Can we try and connect the headset to a computer with a USB cable and navigate to btu.bose.com?  I'd like to see if the headset gets registered by the updater and if there is an update available as well.  If this doesn't resolve the issue, I'd recommend reaching out to your local support team for service.  Just click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A