Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcford
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2021

SOLO model 410376 wont power up

Solo model 410376, serial #[REMOVED BY MODERATOR].  I started having issues where the remote wouldn't power up the unit.  It was happening intermittently then it just plain stopped working.  replaced the battery, nothing.  I then bought a new remote and it worked.  for two days.  replaced battery in new remote, nothing.  tried resetting the unit and nothing.  when plugging it back in, it does make a beep so it is getting power.  great sounding unit if only it would work again. very frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: SOLO model 410376 wont power up

Hello mcford, 

Thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your soundbar. Please note our Community Guidelines state you should not share serial numbers on the forum so we have removed it for you. Be sure to read more about our guidelines here.

If the problem persists after you have changed the batteries/remote, it's possible there is an intermittent fault with the soundbar. I recommend updating the firmware of the system. Instructions can be found here. This may help resolve any problems you are experiencing.

Should you still be unable to power on regularly after updating the firmware, however, I suggest reaching out to local support to discuss service. 

Please let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!