Jicko
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Solo 5 Bluetooth connected but no sound coming out (i am not muted)

Solo 5

- Bluetooth connected, beep sound came out of Solo 5

- Green light on left LED, white light on right LED

- Music seems to be streaming to Solo 5, according to phone, but no sound

- I am not in mute and I have tried to turn up the volume, still nothing

- I tried 2 phones, one iPhone one Android, same behavior

- I had powered off and powered on Solo 5

Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Solo 5 Bluetooth connected but no sound coming out (i am not muted)

Hello Jicko,

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues whilst connected to Bluetooth to your Solo 5. 

The solid white LED on your system would indicate that your device is connected to the Solo 5. 

Is your Solo 5 working whilst directly connected to a source with a wired connection? For example your TV. 

I would also recommend in removing the Bluetooth list from your product. On the remote control, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until the Bluetooth light is blue and a tone is heard. Once cleared, your product is ready to connect a new device. I would also recommend in removing the Solo 5 from your devices Bluetooth list before reconnecting. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Jicko
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Thanks for getting back to me.

I updated my solo5 with solo5.mdu this morning but the unit is still NOT work.

FYI. When I connect a TV's optical cable to the unit, it works (ie. Sound is coming out).

But when connected to Bluetooth, no sound. Even tho the phone shows that it is streaming. I tried the phone with my Revolve+, its working fine.

Highlighted

Hi Jicko, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am deeply sorry to hear that your issue still persists after you have attempted these steps above. 

I would also recommend that you attempt to use a different Music Service to ensure that this isn't causing any issues, if the issue still persists after testing this then I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of trying a different streaming service. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Jicko
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Tried multiple services..... spotify, youtube, just music player.... none of those work...

Hello Jicko, 

Thanks for confirming this. Moving forward, we would recommend reaching out to local support via the link provided above by Hector B. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G