Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Solo 5 stopped working

My solo 5 stopped working.  I changed battery but still didn’t work, just showed two orange lights when using the remote.  Used the reset info but still didn’t work.  Purchased a new remote - still shows up 2 orange lights when the remote is pressed so there is power but I still can’t get it to work.  
can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Solo 5 stopped working

Hi @Bunyip,

I'm sorry to hear that - have you been able to try connecting the Solo 5 to a different power socket/strip? That certainly sounds quite unusual.

Also, for how long have you experienced this problem? Have you ever noticed if it's happened before but started working after?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 27, 2020

Hi

its never happened before. I switched it off at night as usual and then this happened.  
just don’t know what to do 

Highlighted

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Can you press and the dialogue button to see if the LED reverts to a standard green color?

Additionally, have you tried to disconnect the speaker from power for a few minutes, reconnected it and also checked all connections? 

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.