passion1046
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

Solo Tv 5

Hello Friends, 

after updating, device flashing red continuously.

What should I do?

TNX in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Solo Tv 5

Hi Passion1046,

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. 

A flashing red LED would indicate that your speaker does not detect an audio signal. Have you got your Solo 5 connected securely to your TV?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
passion1046
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

First of all, thank you for your Replay. 

I updated it with the wrong software(another Model), so it keeps flashing red.

I think there is a Software conflict.

No help from these Articles:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/articles/HC2563/productCodes/solo_5/article.html

How can I reset that?

Keith_L

Thanks for letting us know that passion1046!

With the LED blinking red, this will usually only happen when the soundbar is in "diagnostic mode", you can enter and exit diagnostic mode by turning the system on, and pressing and holding the Mute button on the remote for 6 seconds. If you press and hold the mute button, does the LED stop blinking?

If you think the issue might have been caused by you installing the wrong firmware you can attempt to reinstall the correct firmware by following the steps shown HERE. If the problem was caused by you installing the wrong firmware and reinstalling the correct firmware does not fix it, then the next thing to do would be to reach out to your local support team to discuss the service options available for your soundbar. You can find the contact information for the support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!