harry22_s
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

Sound Stop while increase and decrease Bose cine-mate GS iI volume

i have Bose cine-mate GS series ii. when i increase and decrease volume, sound stop that time. and when i lift thumb from volume button it back again. button does perform function does volume up and down, but while pressing button sound stop or mute. i reset everything try all troubleshooting that available in forum but not helpful,i also tried 981 code for reset remote but no helpful. any help on this problem ?

2 REPLIES 2
Rayfaust38
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Re: Sound Stop while increase and decrease Bose cine-mate GS iI volume

I have the same issue.  Did you ever get it resolved? 

Charlotte_G

Re: Sound Stop while increase and decrease Bose cine-mate GS iI volume

Hey guys, thanks for posting! 

I am sorry that you're experiencing an issue when changing the volume on your CineMate GS II system. 

Have you tried changing the batteries in the remote? As @harry22_s mentioned, ensure that you reset everything by removing power for 60 seconds. Additionally, reseat the cables to the interface module.

If the issue persists, I'd have to recommend getting in touch with local support to explore the service options. Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!