Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Sound bar 700 universal remote with Roku issues

Just bought my sound bar 700 and paired remote with my Roku Ultra. Now when I open Netflix or Prime Video the button to move right, left, up or down to select title clicks move 2 places when clicked once.  Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2019

Re: Sound bar 700 universal remote with Roku issues

I have the same issue the Bose universal remote that came with my SoundBar bundle (Costco), which uses the SoundBar 700 remote. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 4, 2019

Yes known issue which started with firmware 6.0.15.

Nothing to do apart from waiting for a firmware update from Bose.

Highlighted

Hi All,

Thank you for posting and contributing to the discussion.

This is an issue we have been made aware of and it has been raised internally for our development team to investigate further.

We currently don't have more information to share on this, but when we do we will make sure we keep the community updated.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

Bose remote wont control Roku streaming stick

Just set up my soundbar 700, and the Bose universal remote will not control my Roku streaming stick.  When going through the setup in the Bose Music app, it tries several times, then asks for a model number.  I put in the model number (3810x) and it responds with "connected"... but there is still no response from the Roku.  It seems to activate all the right buttons on the remote, but there is no connection.  According to what I have seen, both remotes are RF remotes?  That being the case, it should work.  Any suggestions?

Highlighted

Re: Bose remote wont control Roku streaming stick

Hey Karl D, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Can I please ask how you are connecting the Soundbar to the TV? Also, where is the Roku stick plugged into? Also, does the remote control everything else apart from the Roku stick? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!