Sound drop out

Friendly Fanatic

Sound drop out

Brought Bose 700 soundbar and bass with rear speakers having sound drop  out very randomly and lasts a micro second but very annoying firmware 4.09 any one else 

6 REPLIES 6
Animated Arbiter

Re: Sound drop out

I have the same problem with my bose soundbar 700! Reboots and factory resets have not worked.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

There's already several threads running on this subject. Bose have responded so far in their usual manner!

Hello Stuart1,

Thanks for posting in the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Soundbar 700. I would be more than happy to help you with this issue,  as you have already tried factory resetting and rebooting the product I would recommend trying to push a manual update to your system. I would also like you test to see if this issue happens with certain sources, e.g issue is only on Netflix.

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Friendly Fanatic

It only happen in Dolby dts is fine please sort this very annoying and tried everything even have a replacement 700 bar and it’s the same.

Hello Stuart1,

Thanks for getting back to me, I would recommend trying a manual update. Please go to http://btu.bose.com/, then follow the steps to manually update the Soundbar. If this does not solve the issue then I would recommend calling the customer care team as it may be that the Soundbar 700 needs to be repaired.

I hope this helps, should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Friendly Fanatic

Hi already have a replacement needs to be fixed you end with a firmware update. And do the manual update and still the same it's a problem only with Dolby digital