Highlighted
Waken2
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Sound touch 300 Soundbar - no longer shown on Bose product list?

Went to the speakers>sounbar section on the Bose website but the Soundtouch 300 sounbar is no longer listed.  Discontinued?

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Sound touch 300 Soundbar - no longer shown on Bose product list?

Hello Waken2, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am sorry that the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar is not currently listed on our website, it is available to buy via Best Buy. Product availability changes all the time, so some stores may have it in stock too. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

VKat
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 17, 2019

How can I get some support for this soundbar? I spoke to Samsung and they remotely logged in to my TV and confirmed that TV wise everything is OK. Now, I need to talk to Bose Customer Support who can navigate me to resolve my issue. Your help is very much appreciated

Hello Vkat, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am so sorry that you are having issues with your Soundbar 300 and I would love to assist you. You have three options available: 

1. You can tell me what the issue is, explain your set up and what's going wrong and I can provide steps to fix it via the Community. 
  2. You can call your local support team and talk to a phone agent in live time to resolve the issue. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us.
  3. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Vicky_W wrote:

Hello Waken2, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am sorry that the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar is not currently listed on our website, it is available to buy via Best Buy. Product availability changes all the time, so some stores may have it in stock too. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

@Vicky_W 

The SoundTouch 300 is not listed on the Bose.ca web site and is sold out on BestBuy.ca and at the stores. Will there be more made available? As I knew this day was coming, I was thinking of upgrading to the ST 300 sound bar and picking up a couple 700 subs, staying with the SoundTouch series. Of course if the 700 series could do SoundTouch this wouldn’t be a problem.

Are we done here?

Hello Ricktalk, 

I am sorry but I do not have any information on when they will be back in stock at this time, I would urge you to keep an eye on our website. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Vicky_W wrote:

Hello Ricktalk, 

I am sorry but I do not have any information on when they will be back in stock at this time, I would urge you to keep an eye on our website. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

Thanks for the reply @Vicky_W 

I gave your reply a “like” 👍 because I appreciated the honest timely response and because I haven’t seen any confirmation in your words that the SoundTouch 300 has actually been discontinued. Here’s hoping we will see the ST300 back on the store shelves🤞

jimgfitz
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

I think the Bose Soundtouch 300 has been replaced with the Bose Soundbar 700.  It's the same hardware with a different operating system.  There may still be some 300's left in the pipeline somewhere.

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@jimgfitz wrote:

I think the Bose Soundtouch 300 has been replaced with the Bose Soundbar 700.  It's the same hardware with a different operating system.  There may still be some 300's left in the pipeline somewhere.

I have seen this happen before, a product gets sold out for a short while but then a new truck load comes in to stock the shelves. I picked up a Solo 15 on a Black Friday sale a couple years ago, long after the speaker was discontinued. 

I do have some trepidation about the 700 series Sound Bar and the reported problems around e-arc not to mention the loss of SoundTouch networking complicates matter too!. 

I can’t complain too much. My SoundTouch(Cinemate 130) gear will last for years. I just liked the idea of an ST 300 with a couple subs. My bank account doesn’t like that idea but I do!

Sanchdieg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

I lost my adaptiq headset for my Soundtouch 300 and I would like to know where I can find or buy a replacement...