Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

SoundTouch 130 no sound over SoundTouch and Bluetooth

Hi 

Since few weeks,  when I play content over the sound touch app (all services Spotify, TuneIn, Amazon Music) or over the Bluetooth connection (tried different devices), there is no sound coming out from my SoundTouch 130. The app is shoving the content to be played and I'm able to control the volume over the app, but still no sound. I even bought new SoundTouch adapter and try it with this one, without success. My Software versions are shoving as following:

Speaker: 24.0.7

SoundTouch app interface version: 24.0.3

SoundTouch app version: 23.0.4

I tried to reset the speaker using the menu (as per manual) and unplugging it for 10 min from the electricity. 

Any suggestions on here?  

Many thanks for your help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch 130 no sound over SoundTouch and Bluetooth

Hey @Damir,

That sounds quite strange! Especially if you've tested both Bluetooth and WiFi streaming.

Do you have the system connected to your TV/cable box? If you haven't already, could you try to reset the system by doing the following:

1. Turn the system off
  2. Unplug the control center from the power outlet
  3. Unplug the speaker array from the power outlet
  4. Unplug the Acoustimass module power cord from the power outlet
  5. Wait 2 minutes
  6. Reconnect the Acoustimass module power cord
  7. Reconnect the speaker array power cord
  8. Reconnect the control center power cord

Try playing music once more after this and let me know what you find.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Hi Sam

Many thanks for your help. Yes the SoundTouch is connected via HDMI to my tv as well. The sound from the tv is working perfectly. I just tried the steps you suggested, unfortunately without success. Anything else I can do? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Damir

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Damir wrote:

Hi Sam

Many thanks for your help. Yes the SoundTouch is connected via HDMI to my tv as well. The sound from the tv is working perfectly. I just tried the steps you suggested, unfortunately without success. Anything else I can do? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Damir

Try logging out from your SoundTouch account then log back in.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2020

Hi

I have tried this before. Doesn't help. While streaming over Bluetooth there is no sound as well

Regards

Damir

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Damir wrote:

Hi

I have tried this before. Doesn't help. While streaming over Bluetooth there is no sound as well

Regards

Damir

Contact Bose directly. Sound like you may have a hardware problem.