diver45
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

SoundTouch 300 cutting in and out during a streaming movie

My SoundTouch 300 cuts several time while I am streaming a movie.  It drops out for just a second.  At first it happen maybe once or twice a movie but now it is happening quite frequently.  It's only happens while I am streaming.  Can anyone help me with this??  Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: SoundTouch 300 cutting in and out during a streaming movie

Hello Diver45, 

Thanks for posting. 

This is most likely due to the internal processing of the film and the soundbar. Does this happen with all streaming services or just a particular one? It would also be great to know how you have your soundbar connected to your TV?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
kmauli808
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2020

I have a similar issue. It does it while streaming my Apple Tv 4k, music from Tune in, bluetooth and my Samsung tv. I have tried everything in the troubleshooting section and no luck. Also read through all the different posts and still nothing. 

I have factory reset the soundbar, unplugged all my electronics(tv, soundbar etc), unplugged the hdmi cords, reboot my router, unplugged and plugged the soundbar and tv in order, disconnected it from the app. I also tried using either the optical cord and hdmi(arc) individually and still have the same issue. I just recently updated the software/firmware and did not have any of these issues prior to. It will also just shutoff while streaming music/movies and connected to bluetooth even after cycling through the CEC modes(on/off/alternate on). I have the Soundtouch 300, Acoustimass 300 and the surround speakers.

Thank you for your time.

Keith_L

Hi kmauli808,

It sounds like you have been doing a lot of great troubleshooting already! All the steps you have mentioned are great steps to try when troubleshooting an issue like this, so thank you for doing that and letting us know.

If your soundbar is cutting in and out on all sources you have tested and continues to do so after performing the troubleshooting steps you have tried, I would recommend getting in touch with your local support team, as they will be able to help you resolve this issue. You can find the contact information at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!