Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 26, 2020

SoundTouch 300 sound bar won’t turn on

Hi, I have a two year old SoundTouch 300 sound bar and I went to use it yesterday and it wouldn’t turn on. I tried several things including unplugging it overnight, taking the cables out and reconnecting them, I tried a factory reset, a software update, pressing the SoundTouch button and the teletext button at the same time etc. but none of these worked. Unfortunately the bar won’t turn on or connect to WiFi or blue tooth, so I can’t connect for updates etc.

If you could let me know what to try next, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks M

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch 300 sound bar won’t turn on

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry that you're unable to currently use your SoundTouch 300 soundbar. You've done a really great job with the steps you have already taken to troubleshoot. 

Are you seeing any LEDs on the system? 

At this point, I would have to recommend that you look into getting the soundbar serviced. Depending on your location, you may be able to do this by using our online service form or just give our local team a call and they'll be more than happy to assist with this. Global Support

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!