Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harmendejong
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 23.0.10

Did the update last night.  As far as I know, the update completed, but when SoundBar 300 and Sound Touch 10 cannot find WIFI connection.  Tried to reinstall speakers, but that did not work either.  Rather annoyed.

CWirtanen
Participant
Registered since

Nov 24, 2019

Hi, I did the update a few nights ago and ever since we can not power our sound bar on.  We’ve triple checked the connections to make sure it wasn’t unplugged and it’s all okay.  It looks as though we can connect our phones by blue tooth...but, still doesn’t power it on.  The app shows that it can’t connect.  Any ideas?

Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Try unplugging all cables including HDMI, optical, and power.  Wait for a couple minutes, then plug everything back in and see if that helps.

Minty
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Hi, I have had the same problem but after the flashing white light I have now got solid red light, what next please? Thanks

Fearsoff
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

The problem with Arc connection appeared after this update to me as well ((( Soundtouch 300 + Panasonic Viera

Sam_F

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your posts regarding the latest SoundTouch firmware update 23.0.10. I do apologize for any issues that may have occurred as a result of this, but I hope I can help you have this resolved.

To @CWirtanen, the issue with your soundbar seems to be power-related. Try connecting the soundbar to other outlets in your house to test for power. If you're still finding no joy, I'd strongly recommend calling into our Customer Service team for further assistance regarding this. For contact information, go to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

To @Minty, I'd like to know about your issue. What soundbar do you have? Also, what LED turns solid red when the flashing white stops? Please let us know so we can advise what to try next.

To @Fearsoff, I do apologize for the ARC disconnection but I should be able to assist you to resolve this. As @Xyz987 correctly advised, we're going to have to try an HDMI handshake reset. Try the following steps to fix things:
    1) Unplug both the TV and Soundbar from power.
    2) Plug just your soundbar back into power and let it boot up (light will flash white on the front)
    3) Press the TV screen button on the soundbar remote.
    4) Plug your TV back in and test audio.
Please let me know how this goes for you.

Warm regards,
Sam F

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Minty
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2019

Hi, I have a LS650, not a sound bar, I phoned Bose, they went through everything on the phone and only option was to send it on for repair (under warranty) now waiting for return,  hopefully before Christmas . Thank you for your post and hope all others get theirs fixed soon. Kind regards. Minty 

Fearsoff
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2019

Solved fo me. The sequence as suggested. Both TV and soundbar should be plugged off. HDMI cable plugged off sound bar. turn on the soundbar and TV. After that waited for a minute and plugged HDMI cable. Works fine now. Thanks .

Tomman
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

Lifestyle 12 system

Hi Wayne, I've been trying to ask my question about the Lifestyle 12 system, but I do not see any " New Message " link anywhere  to click and enter a subject, so I ended up asking for help here !!  where is that link? Thanks

Vicky_W

Re: Lifestyle 12 system

Hey Tomman, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

I can see that you have posted your question on another thread, and have answered it there. 😊

To answer your question, you can start a new thread by clicking the 'New Topic' button on the side of the page. This will take you to a form that will allow you to start a new post. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!