lcdopizarro
Enthusiast
Registered since

Feb 24, 2018

Re: SoundTouch Firmware Update - 23.0.10

Hi 

Are you planning to offer a solution to integrate my old SoundTouch speakers to the new Bose Music app? It is very confusing to understand what speakers can work with the others.

Jball4
Participant
Registered since

Mar 31, 2020

Having same issue with Deezer. Mine though I receive notice that there was an issue with an update. 650s, 300 sound bars, 20 and 30 too. 

elcaptain
Participant
Registered since

Apr 25, 2020

Soundbar 700 stuck updating

Just purchased the new Soundbar 700 and already having issues.

I was able to set the system up in the app before updating.

I skipped the music set-up up part for later.

The system is stuck in this update loop, the LED bar is moving from right to left and been doing so for the past 4 hours.

Tried everything but still the same, stuck on this update.

Even deleted it from the App, unplugged it for more than 30 secs and setup again on the app. Once, I pair the sound bar, it says updating and still the same issue, the LED bar keeps on moving from right to left.

Also, tried deleting it from the app, unplugged the soundbar for more than 30 secs and switched off the router. Then, switched on the Soundbar, the LED bar kept moving from right to left, although the router is off. Seems like removing the power is not doing the factory default reset.

What should I do now please???????

Vicky_W

Hey Elcaptain, 

Sorry this has happened to your Soundbar. Lets factory reset the soundbar and then try to manually update the system. Removing the power cord does reset the system, but does not factory reset it. 

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Amowery
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2020

I can’t get the app to update on my IMac.  I login, the color wheel spins for a minute then goes away & nothing happens.  It was working fine before this.  It’s a 7th generation IMac.

Sam_F

Hi Amowery,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulty installing the SoundTouch app on your iMac. What you may want to try is uninstalling all instances of the SoundTouch app from your iMac, then downloading the most up-to-date version HERE.

In the installation folder for your SoundTouch app download, you may see a version of the application labeled 'SoundTouch-C' or 'SoundTouch-L'? If you any issues with the normal SoundTouch download, try to load up either of these and let me know if you notice any difference!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
burcenair
Participant
Registered since

Dec 24, 2020

Hello,
This problem is also happens with me. I'm in US and we use Spotify with two Bose speakers for our our and every 2 or 3 songs there is a pause for a few seconds.
I agree, it sounds like it buffering but I've downloaded the Spotify playlist and still jumps every other song. Super annoying and need a solution.

4rron
Contributor
Registered since

May 13, 2017

Will the Arc issues ever receive a firmware update. I still can’t use my ST300 with my Samsung TV properly.