High Pockets
Participant
Registered since

Jan 5, 2021

Re: Soundbar 1100 Inconsistent Sound

Thanks for the instructions to teach my Samsung 800 TV remote the controls from the Bose TV Speaker remote.  Unfortunately, my TV remote is unable to learn from the Bose remote.  So tomorrow a universal remote arrives, and I'll try again with these instructions.

William H
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2021

Having exactly the same problem with a Samsung TV UN-40C6300SF

William H
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2021

Not so strange. I have the same problem and I see the same problem posted on other websites

Mrose
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2021

I have a TV Speaker with updated firmware hooked up to a new Samsung using the optical cable.  I can use the Samsung remote to change the volume with no problem, but then every subsequent press of any button on the Samsung remote then continues to change the volume in the last volume direction selected.  So as I go through my cable guide looking for a channel, the sound gets louder and louder, until I hit the “volume down” button, at which point continuing to go through the guide makes the sound quieter and quieter. Any suggestions? 

William H
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2021

I tried resetting the speaker, resetting my cable box, resetting my TV. No matter what, eventually, changing the stations on the cable box, using the directional arrows on either the cable remote or universal remote would also change the volume. I've tried the fixes suggested in this forum but nothing works. If you don't mind readjusting the volume EVERY SINGLE TIME you change the channel or use the TV/cable/universal remote, then this is the speaker for you! I would suggest you get something else, a speaker that works out of the box!